fot

Re: [Fot] Videos from Road America last weekend

To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Videos from Road America last weekend
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:17:22 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
I'll be there, hopefully with a car.

Scott B.

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233

Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com> wrote:

FOT,

It's worth mentioning that FOT Brian Garcia consistently outpaced the field
of
Corvettes and other big iron, all weekend.

We stayed to watch him on Sunday. That Cheetah was amazing at the hands of
Brian.

Who is going to be at "That Loooong Race at Black Hawk Farms in October?

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

> On Sep 18, 2014, at 11:20 AM, cudapilot@comcast.net wrote:
>
> Great video, Tony.B  You guys were full to watch all weekend.B  We had a
> successful weekend in Group 6 with the CheetahB but I can tell youB the
> Sheldon Cup looked like a lot more fun.B  Well run race - all of you.B
Sean
-