RE: FREE RIDES

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FREE RIDES
From: Dave Lum <dimer@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:36:54 -0800
Chuck,
        Now if you didn't have them expensive taillights, there'd be less to
worry about :-). I've let several people drive my car, but a) rev limiter at
7200rpm prevents missed shift damage b) the car isn't the most immaculate car
around c) with a top speed of 130-ish (do you think our MPH would be similar?),
not too exciting or exeptional in the age of slippery cars. Leno and Allen
would probably YAWN. Chuck, would our cars be in the same class now as far as
official top speed tesing is concerned?

Sorry for the rambling - it slipped :-)

Dave Lum
'71 510 - like Chuck's, only different . . .
http://www.datsuns.com