Re: FREE RIDES

To: "Dave Lum" <dimer@ix.netcom.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FREE RIDES
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 03:24:16 -0800
come on and ramble.... what size is that motor?  I think it is an E Motor
as I recall and poor Chuck is running an E motor.... so let me see....
Chuck has the ECTA record for the Little Hot Rod... hmmm  PROD.... PROD....
Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )

----------
> From: Dave Lum <dimer@ix.netcom.com>
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: RE: FREE RIDES
> Date: Thursday, January 21, 1999 10:36 PM
>
> Chuck,
>       Now if you didn't have them expensive taillights, there'd be less to
worry about :-). I've let several people drive my car, but a) rev limiter
at 7200rpm prevents missed shift damage b) the car isn't the most
immaculate car around c) with a top speed of 130-ish (do you think our MPH
would be similar?), not too exciting or exeptional in the age of slippery
cars. Leno and Allen would probably YAWN. Chuck, would our cars be in the
same class now as far as official top speed tesing is concerned?