Re: Street Rodding and IMHOF

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Street Rodding and IMHOF
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:19:59 -0400
        It's a good idea Keith. Lots of people to nominate who really deserve
the
credit…but if one of the goals of this is to publicize LSR, right now my
vote would have to go to Al Teague…. others to follow.
        Any of the Street Rodding venues would be a great place to show
potential
LSR participants what we are all about. Two or three vehicles and a crowd
of racers could be a lot of fun for the weekend too.

        John Beckett
        ECTA, USFRA & BNI member