Re: Street Rodding and IMHOF

To: Dave Dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>, V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Street Rodding and IMHOF
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:20:35 -0400
        Hey Dave,

        I didn't start this idea, I'm not pushing it, but I will help to work
towards getting a land speed racer in the "Hall of Fame" based on his LSR
accomplishments. As I first said there are "lots of people to nominate who
really deserve the credit". Al is just my first choice. I'm only one person
and that's my opinion toward a first nomination. If you want to discuss
some one else great....Vesco or Nish or Bob Summers or Seth Hamond... the
list goes on and on.
        We don't even know the IMHOF criteria for a nomination. And if we start
this project, what is going to be our LSR criteria?

        John Beckett