Re: Street Rodding and IMHOF

To: "John Beckett" <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>,
Subject: Re: Street Rodding and IMHOF
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:29:20 -0500
guys we do this by developing a portfolio on the guy we want to nominate
and then send that portfolio to the 100 people on the nominating
committee.... they vote around June to Aug....and the winners are announced
in Dec... I think.... I have a complete list of the 60 current inductees
and they add 5 a year.... I also have the list of the 100 voting
members.....

this is more a thought... then anything.... watch the ceremony and let me
know if we are interested and we can pursue it.... Keith