Re: Transmissions

To: "John Beckett" <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Subject: Re: Transmissions
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:33:48 -0700
no doubt there is going to be a push truck on the salt... I just can't
shoot that high at Maxton.... I am only going for around 175-180 this time
out...depending on the motor and how it runs in the early going.... I
really am glad it is a 2 day meet... that takes a ton of pressure off....

my thoughts are to shoot for the lower RPM and see what it gives me.... and
maybe try a little of the higher Rpm through the middle gears... in the
85-90 range... don't know how it runs yet.... I have never felt this kinda
engine and trans set up... I am anxious to see what it gives me feeling
wise in the seat of my pants.. then I will know a ton more about what I can
do with it and what I can't

Keith