Re: Inner Tubes and Wheels

To: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Subject: Re: Inner Tubes and Wheels
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:51:25 -0400
I happen to run this exact combo on my Vette.... Tires have been on car
for nearly 5 years & are just now showing wear on the rear. I had the
wheels made by Circle (through my local NASCAR shop.) You will also need
1" lug nuts for 200+ mph. At the time, 1" metric steel lug nuts were not
available, so a machinest friend made mine... Packard, being SAE should
be readily available.
Ed