Re: Inner Tubes and Wheels

To: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>,
Subject: Re: Inner Tubes and Wheels
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 13:52:58 -0400
Darrell,
  Thanks for the info, but neither of those tires are what I am talking
about.  The tires I mean are called Eagle Land Speed.  The catalog page is
at:

http://www.goodyear.com.br/nat/racing/products/racect19.html

  Anybody know the answer for sure?  I'm assuming you don't run tubes with
Eagle Land Speed tires, but I'd like to know from someone who uses them and
has passed tech with them mounted tubeless.

  Also still need an answer on the wheels.

Vaughn