RE: Welding and Welders

To: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>,
Subject: RE: Welding and Welders
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 12:44:20 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for all the advice.  I'm going to shop
around this weekend, but based on your input, I
will be limiting my search to the best price for
the SP125+.  Welding is a big business here (oil
fields) and the largest local welding supply
company is owned by a roundy rounder.  Because of
his love of racing, he has started a motor sports
program which offers a minimum of 40% discount to
all racers.  It's probably going to be hard to
beat the deal he will give me.  I'll let you
know.

Thanks
Dick J

--- "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>