Re: Roadster Rules

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Roadster Rules
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 11:44:15 -0600
Apparently the Plymouth badge replaced the Chrysler 4 cylinder after the
1927 model year.  June 6, 1928 was the first production date on a Plymouth
automobile from what we found.  The '28 model had a Q in the identification,
the '29 a U but aparently the cars are identical.  The 1930 car is similar
but the engine block has square corners, the '28 and'29 had rounded corners.
 Have some very accurate old car guys here who enjoyed doing the research.
Wes