Flatheads Etc.

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Flatheads Etc.
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 19:22:34 EST
Can or will anyone help me here?  I have a considerable amount of experience
with engines, but I have never dealt with or actually seen a flathead (except
for the one that's in a '34 Plymouth I have stashed but untouched).  I see a
lot of conversations about them, see quite a bit of certain partsfor them and
now, I'm intrigued.  Any suggestions as to where and how to get some valuable
experience?  Hey, I can blame my lack of knowledge on the engine on my age.
I hadn't considered playing with one until now.  So after everyone gets
through laughing about this, send me some info.

        Mike