Re: spoilers

To: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Subject: Re: spoilers
From: "Daniel Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 05:56:29 -0800
The inspector/owner/driver of #304 you refer to is Mark Johnson. I will see
him and Alan Fogliadini at El Mirage this weekend. I will print out your
response. As to the chines(correct term?) I will take the idea to the rules
people and forward a response early next week.

Bobby,

Take a look at the web site, my.cybersoup.com/blackradon

Thanks,

Dan