Re: Fw: spoilers

To: "Daniel Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>, <dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: spoilers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:35:18 -0600
Dan.... As Chuck mentioned from the SCCA folks.. rule book.... we be Thin

I love our rule book for it's simplicity... sure we can argue about certain
Items... but the overall rules are great in their latitude....

I do have a question about things that have been discussed in the past and
settled on that are not in the rule book... someone mentioned By-laws and
minutes or some other form of clarification about the rules.... Is there
more that I should be reading?

Keith Turk.... (happy to get through tech... that first time)

----------
> From: Daniel Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
> To: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com
> Cc: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Fw: spoilers
> Date: Wednesday, November 10, 1999 7:35 AM
>
> The definition in the rulebook for spoiler vrs. wings has been around for
> long time. Page 38, item h, 2nd sentence refers to single aero surface.
> Generally a single surface device is air flow over the top, a spoiler
with
> air flow over the top and bottom is defined as a wing by the SCTA-BNI.
Some