Re: Fw: spoilers

To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: spoilers
From: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 06:40:17 -0500
yes, were the little rascals - coincidentaly, i was at my dads house
yesterday , and he was talking about other cars that had set precidence in
our spoiler / chine blade discussion we have been having here on the forum,
and he was showing me some pictures he had taken of gene burklands 300 MPH
comp coupe datsun (everytime i look at that car it blows me away) and the
jun automotive f/bgcc from japan which both ran these same chine blades in
the comp coupe class on the salt. anyways he showed me some pictures of you
guys hanging out with your white and red coupe, it looked like a very cool
street rod from the pics, he also said you were a really nice guy if you
can believe that !!!!!!! - nice to meet you "boogiewoogie" !!!!!!!

regards - doug "alfalfa" ferguson @ black radon ( i think it would look
good on my helmet !!!! )