Re: spoilers

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: spoilers
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:07:08 -0800
Hey Wes and Gang Out There,
I had the pleasure of visiting with Marlo Treit today on the phone. He
advised that Nolan White got on the salt last week and went 442mph with his
twin engined streamliner. I saw it at the World Finals but didn't have a
chance to look it over. He was running a single engine prior to that and now
is running two 800hp big blocks. For those of you who don't know Nolan is
the first to go over 400mph with a single engined vehicle. He had triple by
pass surgery earlier this year and is 72 years old. He is our hero and a
true hot rodder from the word go!!!!!
Dave Haller #93 C/GALT