Re: Fw: spoilers

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fw: spoilers
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:56:13 -0700
This is similar to Emmonn's 300 mph return run at speed week where he
missed the "gate" at the 5 and jumped the dike, but they took his 4th
mile speed, averaged it with his qualifying 4th mile and gave him the
record (hard earned!)
I got sent to impound in 1994 after a fire had to be put out by rescue.
After re-inspection (and re-check of halon bottles- always take a spare)
I was cleared to run again
Ed