RE: Fw: spoilers

To: "'Daniel Warner'" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: RE: Fw: spoilers
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:03:51 -0800
When you say George lost a major portion of his belly pan do you mean it
fell off ? If that was the case, shouldn't he have been reinspected? I have
seen cars that spin or handle poorly get sent straight to impound for
reinspection to ensure the safety of both the car and driver. Often we get
too excited about racing to take a step back to look at the big picture, and
run with less than 100% equipment. More often than not, this is when you get
bit. I'm glad to hear George is OK after his crash but hopefully this might
bring to light my concerns as far as safety.

Darrell