Tires

To: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:10:57 -0800
Sam "the Hot Rod Junkie" now there is a Character... nice guy called the
other day bout the tire thing and I put him on my tire guys I think....

The Tires I used at Maxton on the Jag were Good Year Short Track Specials
which Measured 27" X 8" wide with 15" rims.... Only Problem I had with them
is that I kinda thought the side walls flexed to much... Now this isn't a
Professional opinion.... it's when I pushed on the back quarter Panel the
car would move and the side walls would flex....   but after listening to
all you folks I may not have had enough air Pressure in them... think it
was at 42lbs....

Keith

----------
> From: joe boogie <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
> To: kturk@ala.net; land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: being straight here....
> Date: Friday, November 19, 1999 6:01 AM
>
> Keith;    ...but if theres  say maybe 10-15 different msgs on a given
> subject over a period of quite a few days, that's when it gets
> confusing-even if the "subject line" remains the same que-pasa? I.E.
"WHO
> [...]

> >     <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <abshuman@worldnet.att.net>,
> ><beanracers@aol.com>, <cbailey@sprise.com>, <drichard@stny.lrun.com>,

> >  <whodaky@sympac.com.au>, <hastingsv@aol.com>, <weldit@digisys.net>,

> >  <v8ford@neca.com>, <markalla@pacbell.net>, <av8ford@volcano.net>,

> ><tinshed@ozemail.com.au>, <pvincent@poci.amis.com>,
> ><hotrodprod@pdt.net>, <skipreadio@compaq.com>
> >CC: <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
> >Subject: being straight here....
> >Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 18:13:20 -0600
> >
> >if the subject matter is going along with the content... then everything
is
> >fine... it's when we start meandering off the subject header that things
> >get a little difficult....
> >
> >First all of this information on Cooling is now Archived at
> >www.listquest.com
> >so the need to Print isn't necessary... unless you have a burning desire
> >have the hard copy to share with your friends or wish to use it when
your
> >computer isn't available.... ( Okay who taught my kids how to play on
this
> >thing anyway)
> >
> >The Subject Line is the device best used to follow a Thread of
> >information... so if we keep that pretty close to the content ... Life
is
> >GOOD...
> >
> >Keith Turk
> >Eprise Al
> >  ----------
> > > From: joe boogie <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
> > > To: saltracer@awwwsome.com; land-speed@autox.team.net;
> >abshuman@worldnet.att.net; beanracers@aol.com; cbailey@sprise.com;
> >drichard@stny.lrun.com; whodaky@sympac.com.au; hastingsv@aol.com;
> >weldit@digisys.net; v8ford@neca.com; markalla@pacbell.net;
> >av8ford@volcano.net; tinshed@ozemail.com.au; pvincent@poci.amis.com;
> >hotrodprod@pdt.net; skipreadio@compaq.com
> > > Cc: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com
> > > Subject: Re: Cooling and Water Tanks,  Great People and "THE
> >LIST".......
> > > Date: Thursday, November 18, 1999 5:34 PM
> > >
> > >    11-18-99 6:30 pm edt
> > > Hi All!    Speaking for myself here, I am amazed at what I've learned
> >from
> > > you all in the 3 or 4 weeks that I've been a "member" of this
wonderful
> > > list.  I've been a gearhead for many more years than I'd care to
admit,
> >and
> > > have "been there and done that" on a whole lot of projects; racing,
> >engine
> > > building, porting, manufacturing, welding, fabricating, you name
it....
> >but
> > > Wow! I 've seen some "Heavy" topics here and some great
> >brainstormin'....
> >so
> > > I predict "Big Things" from this list as time goes on and the "word
gets
> > > out" about it!  A lot more racers will be "signing on" I think.
Don't
> >you
> > > agree?
> > >
> > >     A suggestion;  I don't know about you but I'm busier than a fruit

> >fly
> >in
> > > a pail full of bananna skins alla time and only get to look at the
list
> > > messages all at once, -usually at the end of my hectic day here at a
New
> > > York State College of Technology where I am a "full time adult"
student.
> > > (That's another story for another time...)
> > > Anyway, often, many of the msgs. have been answered once,twice, maybe
> >even
> > > three times already   (what a friendly and "speedy " bunch we have
here
> > > folks!)
> > >     Anyway I get real confused as to just "WHO wrote what" first on a
> >given
> > > topic...ya know?  And that makes it tough to try to "unwind" all the
> >input
> > > in proper order so that it makes the most logic and sense. (I'm also
> > > printing much of what appears here for future reference...) Thinking
> >along
> > > those lines, I may have dreamed up a soloution to this confusion, but
it
> > > will take a general concensius and just a little effort for everyone
> >pull
> > > it off.
> > >
> > >    Heres my idea: If everyone would put the current date and time
> > > immediately in front of their message, (as I did above this...) I
think
> >we
> > > all could cruise through the huge pile of messages a lot faster....
(and