Re: Ardun Heads - Reproduction

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ardun Heads - Reproduction
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 11:36:15 EST
In a message dated 11/22/1999 6:22:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lsr_man@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 Does anybody know if Robert Whitehead is on
 E-mail?
####### Dick,
    Robert Whitehead's cyber address is "ArdunV8@Yahoo.com"
                                Ardun Doug in CA   ##############

 The motor I bought from my friend in the
 Ozarks was a motor he was trying to buy.  I had
 no idea I was bidding against such a legendary
 figure.  I went back up into the Ozarks this
 weekend to get a transmission and rear fenders
 for my car, and drove right through Robert's home
 town.  I even stopped and got his phone number
 and address out of the local phone book, then
 drove around to find his home, but I didn't want
 to drop in as an unexpected stranger.  I'd sure
 like to see his collection though, and spend a
 little time talking with him.