Re: Ardun Heads - Reproduction

To: ardunbill@webtv.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ardun Heads - Reproduction
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:28:03 EST
Yes this is a very large amount of money for heads but if you think you are
going to find a cherry set of 1948 aluminum heads you better be ready to wait
a long time looking. Castings from Paramount Forge are first rate 1999
castings. Alloys are 1999 alloys. As I understood the stories about the 37
sedan those were stock new castings taken out of the box and bolted on.
That's probably a lie, but maybe close. I know from working with my Howard
head early castings can be a trial. Doug how are original Overdun heads? Rich
Fox still in San Mateo