Ardun Heads - Reproduction

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Ardun Heads - Reproduction
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:40:31 -0500 (EST)
Hi Folks.  Noted a little spate of Ardunism.  Don Ferguson Jr. is
advertising in Hemmings and I called him for some spark plug tubes.  He
was very helpful and sent me his brochure and some color prints of what
he is making.  The price on his brochure for "Complete Ardun Conversion
Kit" is $12,950.  His phone is 323-775-6803.

If you scrounge long enough and hard enough in some parts of this land I
believe you can still get good originals for around half that figure.

ArdunBill Hoddinott in Chesapeake, VA.