Re: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class

To: HKMNSTRODS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 16:26:33 -0800
Skip,
One thing that I liked about working on the Crosley was that you could
reach in, grab the engine, and lift it out and set it on the bench. I
believe it weighed 120 pounds complete.

Just a note. There was a stock Crosley sedan that ran at Bonneville a
couple of years ago. I think it ran in the 70-80 MPH range.

Tom