Re: rules

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rules
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1969 19:00:00 -0500
Dan,

  Thanks for the info.  My biggest problem seems to be that I don't yet have
a SCTA rule book, a problem I intend to remedy very soon.  From what I read
in the ECTA rules a step pan seems to be just what I had in mind.  I was
just kidding around with John about the belly pan rules, but the step pan is
an interesting idea when the car's in Altered trim.  With a brick like the
USS Wankel I've found that every little bit of streamlining has added to the
top speed...but it's still a brick.

  For those list members who had mentioned their weather.  How'd you like to
go from checking your mailbox in bare feet and shorts to snow and freezing
rain in just a week?
Next week it'll probably be hot and sunny again.

Chuck Rothfuss
ECTA #9
On the Crystal Coast
Pole Cat Hollow, NC