Re: rules

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>, <dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com>
Subject: Re: rules
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:04:08 -0600
HEY GUYS...... LETS BE FAIR TO DAN HERE..... as I recall Dan asked to be
allowed to express his opinion without BEING the RULES COMMITTEE.

He like all of us is a Person sitting behind his computor hanging out
enjoying Land speed racing.... I honestly perfer we not put him on the spot
and force him into a corner... if there is a question like this Door Panel
issue and you have real concern follow the RULE BOOK and submit it in
Writing... and save the reply.

Just my thoughts.... Keith