Re: Youngsters

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>, "Jurkowski Dick" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Youngsters
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:42:06 -0500
We have done this too Doug. The kids love it. And a special few get
motivated. Tomorrows Land Speed Racers and Hot Rodders. Have even taken a
few students to Bonneville over the years. What an experience for some kid
who hasn't even been out of the county much less a place as unique as the
"Salt".

John Beckett, LSR #79