Re: Youngsters

To: "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>, "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: Youngsters
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 05:43:56 -0600
My High school shop teacher was a guy Named Gary Densham..... I think he
races funny cars now.....

Not that I don't remember polishing aluminum on his car in auto shop and
going to the next class with the smells of Nitro.... and yes that was an
impetus to racing for a young kid.

This thread is exactly what I was trying to start with my constant harassing
folks to do the Intro's... wanted to hear how we all got into cars in the
first place.... for some reason I enjoy hearing the tales.... Keith