Re: Youngsters

To: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>, "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>,
Subject: Re: Youngsters
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 03:52:26 -0600
sounds like it's in your blood Louise.... Most of us couldn't write it as
eloquently, or spell it as correctly.... But the rumble is in all our
bones...

Before you joined the list I talked about my first trip to the Salt.  and
the first sunrise on the flats...  Al Teague at full song ..... seeing him
pull the chute.... while the sound was so far behind him that he was just
shifting to fouth...

It's hard to explain how that gets to your core... But it does....

Keith  ( yeah I am Hooked )