Re: Cut off switch

To: "Skip Higginbotham" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>, <BICWIG@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Cut off switch
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:06:24 -0600
Skip it just says that as of 12/31/2000 all vehicles must be equipped with a
main battery disconnect switch.  the disconnect switch must be visable and
clearly marked.  Page 30 or the 2000 rule book

To me a Main Battery disconnect switch doesn't nessesarily have to be a hard
wired switch.... it's easier with the constant duty solenoid... which is a
great way of providing a postitive Disconnect.... K