Re: Pit Bikes

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Pit Bikes
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:36:02 -0600
Okay Doug how fast is it?   Wanna run it.... a Back Lot struggle on the
salt?  Length of the pits just outside the boundry?

5hp briggs against a 5hp briggs..... No ringers for riders either.... Just
you and me with our Hair in the wind.... (if I have hair by then)

Gauntlets on the ground ..... My Mini Bike is faster then your Mini
bike....and we don't even have powder coaters round here.... hell we don't
have anybody that could read the instructions...

Keith ( ahhh No I ain't quite Right now that you mention it )