Re: Pit Bikes

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: Re: Pit Bikes
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:31:06 -0600
Yeah always wanted a super trap on something.... so I got one on the Mini
bike.... and it's quiet compared to the damn Straight pipe it used to
have...

Keith.... Who is doubting Joe's sincerity here... I seem to remember him
calling the Hearing police there on the salt... and never starting a
conversation without a TURN THAT THING OFF comment.... Hmmm  huh what was
that.... oh Miss Kathy was speaking.... easily tuned in and out at the
hearer's discretion