Re: Pit Bikes

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pit Bikes
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 13:45:53 EST
In a message dated 02/13/2000 10:37:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kturk@ala.net writes:

<<
 Okay Doug how fast is it?   Wanna run it.... a Back Lot struggle on the
 salt?  Length of the pits just outside the boundry?

 5hp briggs against a 5hp briggs..... No ringers for riders either.... Just
 you and me with our Hair in the wind.... (if I have hair by then)

 Gauntlets on the ground ..... My Mini Bike is faster then your Mini
 bike....and we don't even have powder coaters round here.... hell we don't
 have anybody that could read the instructions...

 Keith ( ahhh No I ain't quite Right now that you mention it )

Keith,
    I don't know if I have Huevos big enough to hang-on to that thing at
speed. I've never had it opened up. With the offset motor it gets
squirrelly(sp) at over 30 mph. I might have to concede that one to
you.........Ardun Doug in CA