Re: Chassis Tubing

To: "Tom Neimeyer" <3cbxs@ev1.net>, "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chassis Tubing
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:38:41 -0500
Tom

Generally the extra weight of the larger tubing isn't a problem with LSR as
it would be in drag racing. And the added security of the larger material
may well be worth the slight extra cost. Hey the I/BGS record is 253 MPH!

I've often wondered why Motorcycle Streamliners are allowed 1 1/4-inch x
.090" tubing when some of these guys are running over 300 MPH.

John Beckett, LSR #79