Re: Turbo's And Power Brakes

To: tschoen <j82244@fuse.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Turbo's And Power Brakes
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:14:26 -0600
You mean you race with the added weight of redundent equippment, besides
what are you, a man or a mouse!!!!!!
And anothere thing, if you got 30 hg  depression in the manifold at idle
I for one want to know how you did that!!!! Ever heard of a trans'
brake? Besides, the last post was talkin' about couse
racing.......different animal TS......................DK.
(Scrap-Iron Racin')