Re: Halon

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Halon
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 21:34:06 -0700
An orange one.  A fast one to!!  One would be wit asked what happened to the
bottom half of the body.  After last October you could wonder what happened
to the back half too.  Maybe he has been spending too much time with
"cousin" George Potter.  I think they both decided to create some excitement
for the watchers.
Wes
yesford@clear.net.nz,jkamo@rapidnet.com, land-speed@autox.team.net