Re: Fuel and Gas Class

To: <V4GR@aol.com>, <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel and Gas Class
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:43:48 -0500
Interesting Discussion on Nitrous... wonder why we have never really delved
into it here....

Joe I was talking to Jon bout your set up one night... you might take a sec
and share your wealth of knowledge here.... we all understand it's scooter
stuff but I would love to understand it better....

My system is going to be a Nitrous works kit.... real small.... but I only
need a little more power.... LOL now I know you have never heard that
before....

Keith.... ( why yes I am getting a Much bigger kit then I need.... Hmmm so
how much Pressure does it take to drive over a Steel crank? )