Re: Format for staging in Bonneville

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Format for staging in Bonneville
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 10:16:36 -0700
Ray,
There has been some preliminary discussion about pre-staging at World of
Speed to allow more runs for everyone.  Trying to get the line to move
faster by getting drivers and cars ready to go when it is their turn and to
get off the track down the course to allow for the next run to go as soon as
possible.
Wes