Re: Format for staging in Bonneville

To: <IfixMGs@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Format for staging in Bonneville
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 05:19:55 -0700
There is no correction factor added for wind direction or velocity. The
conditions are the same for everyone. I belive that a cross wind in excess
of 15 knots will cause the officials to consider suspending runs, is this
correct Glen?  There is also no correction added for uphill vrs. downhill.

Dan Warner