Re: Muroc

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>,
Subject: Re: Muroc
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:40:14 -0400
Wes

Yeah, but wasn't he installing the shower so he could use it to get the
Muroc dust off before heading home??? In Keith's defense his "girly car" is
fassst...be interesting to see what happens to the D/GALT & D/FALT records
at Speed Week...and everybody says those old Camaro's are 'Bricks'.

John (approaching 82 in WNC today) Beckett