Re: Muroc

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Muroc
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:12:45 -0500
John your exactly Right.... It's very Tight... we are counting on Zero
Slippage.. and you and I both know that isn't the case.... but I am also
hoping for a tick more Rpm... like in the 7300 range.... the motor is all
done making HP at 6900 so using Dave Dalgren's "exceed max hp by 8 percent"
theory That puts us right in the Ball park.   But Guess what is getting
loaded in the Truck... yep the 28" Front Runners.   I just like the Traction
better on a Treaded tire... Hope it gets it done....if not I will be out
there slipping and sliding with the best of them!

Keith ( nahhh I ain't excited... ) ( and the Kennedy's aren't gun shy and
Dolly Pardon don't sleep on her back )