Muroc

To: LSR Group <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Muroc
From: JERRY FOSTER <fosterap@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:07:47 -0500
Another dusty traveler back home.  The prior postings pretty much say it
all about Muroc.  First time I'd ever heard an Ardun run, and believe
me, Doug was flying.  So was Keith, Mr. 205.  By the way Keith, I think
I can get a video of your big run, and I will send you a copy.  Tom, I
dropped by your tent a couple of times to say hi, but you were in line.
I met with Dale Caufield, and got some pictures of my frame and cage.
He hopes to get it shipped my way in a couple of weeks.  Then I will
begin driving everyone crazy with questions as the building process
begins.  Went to the Peterson Auto Museum on Friday.  NHRA Museum only
open Wednesday through Sunday, which I learned on Monday.  Met folks,
had big fun.  Can't wait for Speedweek.

Jerry in wet Dallas so I can put off mowing another day.