It ain't over till it's over

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: It ain't over till it's over
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:34:39 -0500
Seems I picked up some trash in the Motor during it's Run it... Got all the
Bearings to include the special order cam Bearings...   SOOOO   Guess the
WOS is Going to be Postponed too.... Guess I will Just sit here and Pout...

Well Maybe not... I have done everything I could do... left nothing to
chance and absolutely done the best I know how to do... Can't feel bad about
that...

anybody still got a chance at a set of Durabond Small Block Cam Bearings for
a Mid wieght non Rollerbearing Small Block on a Saturday Delivery?   Oh well
just a thougth.... Rodeck's main guy took the afternoon off to go to a
wedding soooo... I am outta luck there