Re: It ain't over till it's over

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Land-speed list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It ain't over till it's over
From: Wester Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:56:53 -0700

BUMMER!  And I just bought a six pack of Diet Coke in anticipation of seeing
you.

I'll bet that Strasburg Engineering in Lindon, UT would have a set in stock.
They will be at the Regional drag championships about now but I could call
very early in the morning and find out..  There's places around here where
you could get in to install them.  USFRA club members or friends.

Wes