Re: It ain't over till it's over

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: It ain't over till it's over
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 22:02:01 -0600
Keith, was the oil real oil, ie mineral based? If so, then "its good for the
complection", if it is synthentic then "the chances of an allergic reaction are
very small"

You go get em Keith, your own "two lane black top", well, "white top", whatever,
its all good Keith,  hey cant wait to see this thing "play out"        Joe (uh
yes the Motel 6 accepts next day, two day or whatever)  Amo  :)