Re: It ain't over till it's over

To: "Wester Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: It ain't over till it's over
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:56:35 -0500
Wait... I gotta tell you all a story... So Dave and I are sorting all this
out over the Phone...( Trust me this guy is doing everything he can to
include learning everything about a Rodeck oiling system in a Single day )
We tried everything to sort out where the Problem was... one step at a
time... So the Last step is to snatch the Motor and Prime the oil system
with the Pan off... to find the Leaking Bearing.... Makes good sense RIGHT?

Well Miss Kathy is out there helping me snatch the Motor and so on.... and
she cleans up for the last time and Dave and I have the conversation about
the Pan off test....  SOOOOO She asks is this going to get me Dirty.... and
I say " na sweets... it's just a Drill you pull the trigger while I sit down
here and hold the Bucket of Oil... and watch the Bearings".... HOW WAS I
SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THE OIL PRESSURE LINE WASN'T CONNECTED..... Did I tell
her where to stand?  hmmm ain't this special....  you can guess which other
list I am on.....

Keith ( I can live without sex... but No food or diet coke for a Month....
Geez these girls can't take a JOKE)