Re: It ain't over till it's over

To: "Wester Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: It ain't over till it's over
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:47:45 -0500
You know... it's a WHOLE four Days of Racing... Stranger things have
happened.... we might get it stuck back together out there... and if I have
the Old D Motor to run in the Mean time... Never Mind... I already tried
half butting this thing....

Better stick to Plan E....  I got the Pistons and they are only 6 grams
off... Now when the motor guy gets to work in the Morning I will be on his
Door step....  We will have to massage the Pistons and cut some REAL Spark
Plug Grooves....  Balance it and stick it back together... This might be a
Doable Plan... hell I don't know... I just know I am not going to quit ...
...  Well actually tonight I am going to go to bed early for once and go out
and pick up my tools in the morning...  Damn Shop looks like a Cyclone went
through it.... K