Re: GAS UP

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: GAS UP
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 04:43:29 -0700
Doug & Gold Coast Roadsters,

Please pass on my thanks for another super party. Jim Miller, his friend Art
and I sat next to some first timers. These folks from So Cal beach area are
pinkie out, vintage racer types (Jags I think) and remarked that the Gas Up
was absolutely the BEST party they have been to. They were very impressed
that they were sitting a couple of chairs from Andy Granetelli and Paula
Murphy.

Dan Warner

PS - The 27" TV I won in the raffle fits my garage perfectly. Did you guys
know that all race cars are not painted in various shades of gray as seen on
my former garage set?

Dan