Re: GAS UP

To: "rbeefmst" <rbeefmst@brightok.net>,
Subject: Re: GAS UP
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 06:01:04 -0500
Well Congrates Bob.... I was so busy Racing that I didn't even know you set
a record.... Wow and you had Kvock with you.... I Should have Taken a Min
and come to say Hey..

The Car sounded Great going down the Course... I watched you Make several of
the Runs... I was wondering why all the Turn outs... Makes Perfect sense
now.... K