Re: My WOS adventure Part 1.

To: kturk@ala.net, jdincau@qnet.com, nafzger@vtc.net,
Subject: Re: My WOS adventure Part 1.
From: DrMayf@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 01:13:33 EDT
In a message dated 10/3/00 8:26:31 PM PDT, kturk@ala.net writes:

> So that having been said... how bout we start a Two Man Band for Running
>  Return Runs in the Heat of the Day...

Well, since nobody runs in both directions anymore, I am with you. Why not
make the runs when you are ready to run, or just like the old days, within an
hour or making the qualifying run, no matter what time of the day? Some
car/engine combos might like the air at a specific time of the day( I suspect
NA engines fit here). People running power adders in the form of fuel,
turbos, NOS or superchargers make their own engine environments soit prolly
doesn't matter what time of the day they run except to reduce air drag.

Oh and don't run into a headwind. A 5 mph headwind requires almost 8% more
power than no headwind!

oh, well,

mayf (who hopes someday to have his car back to work on...sigh)