Re: Cooling

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 08:10:54 -0400
The only problem with waiting till you see the detonation is you will be
needing some pistons and bearings.. Or worse yet some speedy dry...I
just hate it when someone drives over their crankshaft..And if you not
building something to the edge whats the point.. This is land speed
racing to set worlds records..right?? Or is it going fairly fast in wide
open spaces for little or no money?? If you are racing a flathead with
8/1 compression seems to me would be hard to get into detonation in the
first place..At least my lawn mower has never had any trouble with it on
pump gas..
Dahlgren